Artisan EZ Dipper Acrylic Nail Dipping System Kit: Minimum Service Time & Flawless Natural-Looking Nails
In the first installment on acrylic nail dipping, we covered how you can create fabulous dipped nails in 4 easy steps. With those simple steps any nail tech can create stronger, long-lasting nails without sacrificing client comfort or the health of the natural nail.
If you are already familiar with those steps, now we can show you how to go further with your Artisan EZ Acrylic Nail Dipping System Kitand cover even more ground. You already know this acrylic dip nail system creates enhancements that look and feel natural, but you also get nails that are also strong and reliable for weeks.
Now using the acrylic nail dipping powder from the Artisan EZ Dipper dip nails system, you can create adorable dip french nails that both look and feel flattering for your clients. Here’s how:
French Manicure Steps
- Prep the client’s natural nail and apply Artisan EZ Dipper Nail Prep Dehydrator – Step #1 to all the natural nails.
- After applying Artisan EZ Dipper Nail Base Resin – Step #2 to one fingernail, slowly dip only the free edge of the nail at a 45-degree angle into the Artisan EZ Dipper Pure White acrylic nail dip powder for the desired smile line. Tap off excess powder.
- Now, dip that same fingernail entirely into your Artisan EZ Dipper Brilliant Pink acrylic nail dip powder. Tap off excess powder.
- Repeat these base application steps on all the other fingernails
- Follow with instructions on building the nail and Artisan EZ Dipper Nail Activator – Step #3 and Artisan EZ Dipper Nail Top Resin – Step #4. These can be found in your product manual and the previous blog post.
- After buffing each nail, apply 1 coat of Artisan EZ Dipper Base – Step #2, Activator – Step #3, and Top – Step #4. There is no need to use Artisan EZ Dipper dip nail powder.
- Repeat with a second coat of Artisan EZ Dipper base, activator and top if the client needs more nail strength.
- After buffing each nail, apply 1 coat of Artisan EZ Dipper Prep – Step #1, Base – Step #2, Powder, Activator – Step #3, and then Top – Step #4.
- Repeat with a second coat of base, activator and top if the client needs more nail strength.
See, it’s really that simple and easy to create pink and white dip nails as well as do dip nail backfills.